Monday, November 16, 2009

Arts and Craft project

Im currently doing some arts and crafts project for someone. But, unfortunately, it's not pretty. SAD. im also currently waiting for my so-called husband to come home. where is he though? hmmm.... curious. My best friends know who my husband is ;) I miss him terribly! anyway, these past few weeks i've discovered alot of hot hollywood stars. for example, Robert Pattinson (of course), Brendon Urie and Tom Sturridge. They're extremely hot,okay? And Robert and Tom are actually best friends. I know lots of stuffs about Robert. Im his stalker. hahaha. oh oh, i have a twitter! twitter.com/tweetweet94. that's mine! i just got to put it there. You could say that i'm desperate. hahaha. oh yeah, Jay texted me today. We talked about dirrrrrrtttyyyy stuff. haha rolling around here and there, on the floor, on the bed..... HOT MESS. haha JAYJAY, I MISS YOU, SAYANG!!!!! Gotta go, Peace out hommies ;D , LOVE XOXO

No comments: